【阿宏的英語不靈光,每天都要學習,歡迎大家與阿宏一起學習。】
Harvey:What's the matter with you? You got ants in your pants?
哈維:你怎么啦?為什么坐立難安呢?
Oswald:I really have to go to the bathroom!
奧斯華:我真的得去上個洗手間!
Harvey:Well, you should have thought of that earlier. I don't want to stop the car now.
哈維:呃,你早就該去的。我現在不想停車。
Oswald:What! Why not?
奧斯華:什么!為什么不要?
Harvey:We still have a long way to go! If we stop, it will make the trip even longer.
哈維:我們還得開好長一段路呢!如果現在停下來,就要耽擱更久時間。
Oswald:Harvey, I really have to go! Pull over!
奧斯華:哈維!我真的非去不可!靠邊停車!
Harvey:Sorry.
哈維:抱歉。
Oswald:If you don't pull over, you will have to have the inside of your car washed and cleaned later tonight.
奧斯華:如果你不把車靠邊停,你今晚就得把車子裡面清洗一遍了。
Harvey:You'd better not...
哈維:你最好不要?
Oswald:I'm serious.
奧斯華:我講認真的。
Harvey:OK. I'll pull over.
哈維:好啦。我把車子靠邊停。
沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎你留言,如果你不是blogger的會員也可以留言哦,請點按『名稱URL』,輸入你的名字,網址即可。