【阿宏的英語不靈光,每天都要學習,歡迎大家與阿宏一起學習。】
R=Receptionist/接待員
C=Caller/來電者S=Secretary/秘書
R:Good morning,Meiwei Food Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,美味企業,我可以幫您嗎?C:Good morning.Could you put me through to the personnel department,Please?
早上好,您可以幫我接通到人事部嗎?R:Sure.Hold the line,please.
請稍等。S:Hello.Personnel department.
喂,人事部。C:I would like to speak to the personnel manager,please.
我要和人事部經理講話。S:Sorry.He is having meeting now.
對不起,他現在正在開會。C:May I know who am I speaking to?
請問您是哪位?S:I am Miss Lee,his secretary.
我是李小姐,他的秘書。C:I am Chan.
我姓陳。S:How can I help you.Mr.Chan?
陳先生,我可以幫你嗎?C:I would like to ask about an advertisement yesterday.
我要詢問關于貴公司昨天的招聘廣告。S:About marketing officer?
關于行銷員嗎?C:Yes.I would like to know more about the post.
是的。我要了解一下有關那職位的事項。S:Okay.The post is still vacant.
好的,那職位還有空缺。C:Could you tell me the working location?
您可以告訴我工作的地點嗎?S:In Taipei.May I know where do you live?
在臺北,我可以知道你住哪里嗎?C:I live in Taipei.
我住在臺北。S:Okay.
好的。C:Could you tell me do you need experience for this post?
您可以告訴我這職位需要有職場經驗嗎?S:Yes.At least two years in marketing.
是的。最少兩年相關經驗。C:But I am less than two years.
不過我少過兩年。S:It's fine.May I know how long have you been working?
不要緊,我可以知道你已經工作了多久嗎?C:Twenty-two months,almost two years.
22個月,差不多兩年了。S:May I ask where are you working now?
我可以問你目前在那里工作嗎?C:In a chemical company as a marketing officer.
在一間化學公司當行銷員。S:That's interesting.Would you like to come for an interview?
那很有好,你要來面試嗎?C:Yes.May I know when can I have an interview?
是的。我可以知道幾時可以面試嗎?S:Our personnel manager will be in the office tomorrow.Would you like to come tomorrow.
我們的人事部經理明天會在辦公室,您要明天來嗎?C:Yes.At 10a.m. By the way,may I ask what is the basic salary will be?
我早上10點過來。我可以順便問一問底薪是多少嗎?S:$1600,plus commission.
16000,另加加佣金。C:Thank you.See you tomorrow.
謝謝。明天見。S:See you.
再見。
沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎你留言,如果你不是blogger的會員也可以留言哦,請點按『名稱URL』,輸入你的名字,網址即可。